Poetic Rain: Press the little X

Monday, April 17, 2006

Press the little X

THIS is what me + disgusted + disrespected
+ taken for granted + very angry
combined with my computer close by --- all equals...
Read carefully if you care to:

SO was considering how to begin this thought
How to formulate what is going on in my head today.
And for the last week and some change I suppose...
And all I came up with was
that -- I already did -
it' s 3 posts down in bright GREEN letters.
do I seriously need to RE-POST
the entire rant about honesty?
I mean what the F?????

I'll ask out loud
(type out loud)
One more F*&#$@ time.

Please DO NOT
complain to me about people lying to you -
when you can't be honest with me.

seriously.

forget it.

And Please
DO NOT ask (or expect)
any thing from me
in any way, shape, or form what so ever
a smile, a favor, or any thing else ------
until you can
be truthful to me

Do NOT call me a "friend" when you're
only willing to be one yourself,
when it is convenient for you.

IF you know something
DO NOT lie to me about it
to make your life have more
"options" or what ever it may be...
(that includes serious ommition of
pretty damn key pieces of information
that you know you should tell me off hand).

For any one that cannot agree to these terms -

I have nothing left to offer you.

no,...I take that back --

nothing I WANT to offer you.


(if you don't think this applies to you... - it really probably doesn't).

***This is my place to vent
if you don't want to hear it
feel free to press the small x
at the top right hand side of this box
(and for mac users... you might as well just give up and get a PC)

*just kidding mac-ies... ;)

I'm not going making any disclaimers or excuses for this post

It is what it is.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just kidding mac-ies" is classic! lmaO

May 16, 2006 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home